Friday, January 23, 2009

HE ATE CREAM OF WHEAT!!!!

We had a major breakthrough with feeding therapy. Marshall ate Cream of Wheat this morning without complaining!!!! One of the problems with his feeding is that he is SOOO delayed in fine motor that he gets frustrated while trying to get the food to his mouth. I KNEW he was delayed in fine motor but it seems like I'm the only one who sees it. Ugh....

I will write more about feeding therapy later. I've got a million things to do while Marshall is at school.

5 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

That is so exciting. Even little steps forward mean big things for moms!

Jessica said...

koodos to that!

tiptoe mama said...

Hooray!!! You deserve to celebrate with a cookie....or some chocolate. or maybe both. :)

Mel said...

That is so awesome! Yeah Marshall!

Melissa said...

I am so happy for you! We have feeding problems with our little Josh so I know how exciting something like this is!! Thanks for sharing...we all need some encouragement at times!