Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Littlest Heroes Project

A year ago Tyler was accepted into a project called The Littlest Heroes Project. It gives a free photo shoot to children with disabilities and illnesses. When Tyler was in the NICU Angie did some pictures of Tyler and they have since become my favorite.


I recently submitted a application using my Photo blogspot. The application was accepted. I am now a photographer for the project. I am an "amateur" with a large passion and skill. So, if you know someone that will benefit from the photo shoot, or a photographer willing to donate their time please give them the website.

* This is a repost from my blog. All of your children are eligible. PLEASE go sign up for a free shoot. These photographers can cost up to 200 bucks! (me... FREE. I don't dare charge*)

1 comment:

Happy in Holland said...

That is such a great idea! Thanks for sharing!