Sunday, May 3, 2009

And we're Off


wish me luck ladies. Tomorrow morning we fly out to Colorado for all of Jonah's testing to start. I pray that I will be returning home to SLC with a son who is well on his way with a new treatment plan. I am feeling very nervous and excited. This is not a good combination of feelings. It may lead to vomiting! sorry, TMI i know. Anyways if you could just keep little Jonah in your thoughts and prayers I would be so grateful! I will try to keep things posted on my personal blog, if you want to follow along. Thank you!!!

5 comments:

Lori said...

good luck!!!!

Happy in Holland said...

Good luck--we'll be praying for you and little Jonah! I hope all goes well!

Melissa said...

Good luck! I will be praying for you guys!!!

ks said...

Good Luck! We'll keep you in our prayers!

tiptoe mama said...

What an adorable boy! Look at those cheeks! We will pray our guts out for you!