Friday, January 8, 2010

A long time

Hello Tulips. It has been such a long time since I have posted or commented here. I follow you all the time and read every post. You are all so amazing, I feel as though I have little to offer any of you. Truly this is such an amazing place of strength and wisdom!

I thought since my little Bree is turning 3 next month I would put up a little update. When I started blogging here she was almost 18 months. She was not walking, crawling, rolling, or showing any signs of verbal communication. Today, thanks to wonderful Doctors, therapists and teachers she is doing so great! She can say about 75 words-that other people can understand and putting 2 and 3 words together to make a sentence. I can understand 95% of what she says- so I guess her word base is a lot bigger if you count what I can get. She can not only walk but run and jump )with the help of a DAFO). We are still working on so many things, but really she has come so much further than we were told she could/would.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you wonderful parents that post here. I learn so much from you, and you are all so truly amazing!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hooray for you two! It is always good to hear positive updates.

tiptoe mama said...

Hooray! Hooray! It's so nice to hear good news! so happy for you!