Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Are we all this busy??

I haven't posted on here in a really long time. It has been a wild and crazy few months for us. I am wondering how many of you are feeling like that too?

My family is doing good. Josh has been keeping me on my toes. We have several appointments going on in addition to all his therapy. Then you add in his G-tube placement at the beginning of summer, with all the complications we had.... and here we are 4 months later! Our most concerning problem right now is Josh's lack of sleep. We saw the great Dr. Pfeffer a couple weeks ago and are waiting for a sleep study to be done. I am very tired since he sleeps about 1-2 hour stretches.... it's awful. He moans, whines, talks.... ect. So I hope to get to the bottom of that soon.

I really hope all is well with all of you! I have some of you ladies' personal blogs that I follow, so I know what some of you have been up to. But not everyone. I really hope that you are doing well.

No comments: